Sabtu, 12 Maret 2016

Review Black and Decker Vs200 Fresh Guard Professional Performance Vacuum Sealer Top List

Compare Black and Decker Vs200 Fresh Guard Professional Performance Vacuum Sealer with Black & Decker items product

Offer List:
With Deal: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Vacuum Sealers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Black and Decker Vs200 Fresh Guard Professional Performance Vacuum Sealer, please visit:

Works great for the money
I admit I cheaped out and bought this instead of the Tilia. The Black and Decker was well within my budget so I figured I'd give it a try.

The unit came with a manual, a DVD, a roll of 11" bagging material, and the sealer itself.

Setup is easy, plug it in and away you go.

you do need to use two hands to press on the top to ensure a tight seal. When you start making a bag you only put it in far enough to make a seal. Then press down on the unit to initiate the cycle. The vacuum will start even though you don't need it for the first step. Don't worry about pressing too hard until the RED light comes on, that is the sealing cycle. Now press firlmly for 3-4 seconds until that cycle is complete. Now you have a nice tight bag to use.

Put your contents in the bag, put it halfway into the vacuum chamber and press down. Now the air will get sucked out. Wait for the red light press a little harder and the bag will seal tight.

I seal coffee,...

See Products Related To Black and Decker Vs200 Fresh Guard Professional Performance Vacuum Sealer: Black & Decker


Great vacuum sealer for the price.
I have used this unit for the last three years to package my venison for the freezer. If I would of read some of the reviews on here I doubt I would of purchased it. It does have its quirks, but nothing that I have not seen in more expensive units. So I am going to give a couple of hints that have helped me use this successfully for processing all my deer.

First, when sealing the 'bottom' make sure you only place enough material under the heating element to leave about 1/4" below the seal and that the bag is completely flat. If you put any material in the vacuum chamber it will take forever because it tries to vacuum all the air out first before going into the sealing cycle.

Second, you need about 2" above the items you are sealing so any wetness doesn't get beyond the sealing element. And again, be sure the bag is completely flat under the element because creases make for a bad seal. And after the first seal, I do a second seal using the same...
Great vacuum sealer for the price.
I have used this unit for the last three years to package my venison for the freezer. If I would of read some of the reviews on here I doubt I would of purchased it. It does have its quirks, but nothing that I have not seen in more expensive units. So I am going to give a couple of hints that have helped me use this successfully for processing all my deer.

First, when sealing the 'bottom' make sure you only place enough material under the heating element to leave about 1/4" below the seal and that the bag is completely flat. If you put any material in the vacuum chamber it will take forever because it tries to vacuum all the air out first before going into the sealing cycle.

Second, you need about 2" above the items you are sealing so any wetness doesn't get beyond the sealing element. And again, be sure the bag is completely flat under the element because creases make for a bad seal. And after the first seal, I do a second seal using the same...