Senin, 07 Maret 2016

Review Black & Decker TO3210SSD Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver Top Goods

Compare Black & Decker TO3210SSD Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver with Black & Decker items product

List Price: $56.65
With Deal: $56.65 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Toaster Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Black & Decker TO3210SSD Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver, please visit:

Great little toaster oven
I have not owned a toaster oven in years, but I really like this Black & Decker toaster oven. It fits under the counter although I pull it out while using it because of the heat generated. It warms up very quickly and does a wonderful job of roasting vegetables and toasting bagels. It comes with a little pan which I cover with non stick aluminum foil before placing anything on it.

Setup and figuring out the knobs is very easy. The two bottom knobs make pleasant ticking sounds when in use. It sounds really cute when both are going at the same time. The analog knob design is probably more fitting for a retro kitchen, but because it is stainless steel, it shouldn't look too out of place in a kitchen with more modern devices.

I would recommend this toaster for someone looking to make fast and easy foods (english muffin pizzas, grilled cheese) or even baked biscuits for their dogs. This is also a nice option for those who don't have a two door oven. You can roast or...

See Products Related To Black & Decker TO3210SSD Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver: Black & Decker

Designed to cook up to 20% faster than previous models, the Black & Decker TO3120SSD countertop convection oven is built to please. With substantial interior space, you can easily cook a 12" pizza or even fit six slices of bread. The light-to-dark toast timer allows for variation depending on what you're making. Plus, toasting, baking and broiling are all available cooking functions.
Ticks Most of the "Must Have" Boxes, Bakes Evenly
I've had a blast testing this Black and Decker TO3210SSD Countertop Convection Toaster Oven! Toaster ovens have changed a wee bit since I last owned one 20 or so years ago, so the first thing I did was look up a list or two of "must have" features - a Keep Warm function, an easy-to-access crumb tray to make cleaning easy, audible signals that tell you when something is done and more. This toaster oven ticked almost all of the boxes. The two "must haves" that it does not have are a rotisserie and a shelf that slides half-way out when you open the oven door to make it easier to remove or manipulate the food. In the end, I decided that being able to change the rack position - there are 3 - made up for not having the rack slide out when you open the door.

The unit comes with a nice shiny pan, but frankly it is nearly useless since the center of the pan is raised into a low pyramid shape - too angular...
Big, not so bad, oven
I've sampled my share of countertop ovens, both the "toaster only" type, and those that bill themselves as multifunction, full-on ovens. My experience has usually been pretty uniform across makes and models: if it says toast only, toast is all you'll get; if it says oven (or broiler), you'll be able to do some baking (or broiling) after a fashion, and not much else. Unsurprisingly, this Black and Decker absolutely toed the line in that respect.

This Black and Decker advertises itself as a convection countertop oven and says it cooks up to 20% faster. In fact, I have a two Cuisinarts: a countertop oven without convection that I use mainly for toasting, the Cuisinart TOB-40 Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler, and a countertop oven that also uses convection heat, the Cuisinart TOB-60N Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection, and I found...