| Compare Boboshop® Heart-shape Silicone Ice Chocolate Cake Jelly Candy Mould Mini Tray Pan Cube 15-pcs Per Mold with Boboshop items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $4.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Freezer Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Boboshop® Heart-shape Silicone Ice Chocolate Cake Jelly Candy Mould Mini Tray Pan Cube 15-pcs Per Mold, please see: BOBOSHOP Heart Shape Silicone These are adorable.. Now, I have written other reviews on silcone products and thier fillers.. If you pinch product a bit and turns white FILLERS baby... Now this turns white but I do not use these in the oven I use them to make gummies and chocolates... I know even though the Candy filler is HOT we're not talking about 350 to 450 degrees... So no worries |
| See Products Related To Boboshop® Heart-shape Silicone Ice Chocolate Cake Jelly Candy Mould Mini Tray Pan Cube 15-pcs Per Mold: Boboshop Create luscious and delicious chocolate treats from the comfort of your own home. Now with this chocolate mold, you can design your very own chocolates for gift boxes or party trays. This is easy-to-use, flexible, non-toxic and long-lasting. Safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. Each mold measures 8.25" x 4.25" ,15 cavities approximately 1" inch diameter This product is great! The candy comes right out of the mold ... This product is great! The candy comes right out of the mold without any problems. I am so happy I bought this item and would certainly recommend it to anyone. |
| BOBOSHOP Heart Shape Silicone These are adorable.. Now, I have written other reviews on silcone products and thier fillers.. If you pinch product a bit and turns white FILLERS baby... Now this turns white but I do not use these in the oven I use them to make gummies and chocolates... I know even though the Candy filler is HOT we're not talking about 350 to 450 degrees... So no worries |