| Compare Coleman Cable 3531 14/3 General-Use Appliance Extension Cord, 3-Foot with Coleman Cable items product |
Offer List: Price: $6.70 Details You save: $11.24 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Refrigerator Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Coleman Cable 3531 14/3 General-Use Appliance Extension Cord, 3-Foot, please see: Inexpensive Made-in-the-USA Extension Cord We heat and cool individual rooms in our large house. After one winter of heating my bedroom-cum-sitting room with a portable Vornado heater, I was getting ready to set up the circular fan when I discovered the Chinese-made multi-plug extension had overheated and was nearly welded to the heater plug. A little research pointed me to the Coleman Cable 3533 14/3 General-Use 9-Foot Appliance Extension. After reading the reviews, I discovered that this cord is the proper gauge for cooling and heating appliances, does not overheat and lies flat against the wall. It's perfect for my application, is a quality item and adheres to my goal of buying US-made products. Thank you, Coleman! |
| See Products Related To Coleman Cable 3531 14/3 General-Use Appliance Extension Cord, 3-Foot: Coleman Cable Three conductor heavy duty flat vinyl. Right angle male plug. Sturdy cord for use with air conditioners, power tools and major appliances. Grounded, right-angle, male plugs guard against accidental disconnection. UL listed-meets OSHA specifications. 14/3 wire gauge/conductor. SPT-3 wire type. Beige. 15 amps. 125 volt rating. Length: 8.5. Width: 2. Height: 2.5Perfect 3 prong heavy duty extension Why is it that things like Vacuum cleaners and Steam Mops never seem to have a long enough cord so that you don't have to keep turning the unit off, unplugging and plugging into another outlet? Seems like they're always about 10 foot short. I needed a 3 pronged semi heavy duty cord about 10 ft long and this just fits the bill. Most short extension cords are two pronged and geared for light duty such as lamps and kitchen counter appliances. Having searched Home Depot, Sears, K-mart and Walmart, I was ready to give up. Most their 3 pronged heavy duty cords are those bright orange and long 20ft and longer ugly cords. I didn't think I'd find it here at Amazon and like the man says "Surprise, Surprise"! And it works well with my Euroflex Monster Steam Cleaner as well as my Miele Vacuum Cleaner. And short enough for easy storage. The only reason for 4 stars is because the plug is at an angle and I would have preferred a standard straight plug. |
| Great for A/C I moved into an older apartment that wasn't designed for modern appliances. There are no outlets by the bedroom windows. I bought a 5,000 BTU window air conditioner & bought this extension cord so I could plug it in to one of the outlets nearby. This does the job perfectly. I've been running the a/c at night for a week with no problems. Cord is thick & sturdy. |