Selasa, 08 Maret 2016

Review Frigidaire 316418720 Oven Control Board. Unit Top Goods

Compare Frigidaire 316418720 Oven Control Board. Unit with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $389.73
With Deal: $298.45 Details
You save: $91.28

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 316418720 Oven Control Board. Unit, please go to:

It'll Work
After changing my heating element, thermastat, and circuit breaker. I finally figured out what was wrong. It was the control board. I looked on-line and Amazon was the cheapest out of all them, that I researched. Product arrived a couple days earlier than projected. Control Board works good. The only issue I have it said "New" but looked used...Product was package properly..Will I buy again from this Vendor....Yes....

See Products Related To Frigidaire 316418720 Oven Control Board. Unit: Frigidaire

This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 316418720 Oven Control Board.
It'll Work
After changing my heating element, thermastat, and circuit breaker. I finally figured out what was wrong. It was the control board. I looked on-line and Amazon was the cheapest out of all them, that I researched. Product arrived a couple days earlier than projected. Control Board works good. The only issue I have it said "New" but looked used...Product was package properly..Will I buy again from this Vendor....Yes....