Selasa, 01 Maret 2016

Review Frigidaire FPGC3087MS Professional 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop Top List

Compare Frigidaire FPGC3087MS Professional 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $1,181.67
With Deal: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Cooktops


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire FPGC3087MS Professional 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop, please browse through:

Buyer beware
This appliance was bought new and installed in a new kitchen. Worked great for 3 months then the unit sustained what the repair company said was a small internal gas leak which built up over time. This caused a loud bang one night while cooking and scared us all. The repair company said it would require a new unit. I'm still waiting over a week later for the company to approve the replacement. Based upon the unit performance and the way we've been treated by frigidaire, I recommend picking a different company and unit.

See Products Related To Frigidaire FPGC3087MS Professional 30" Stainless Steel Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop: Frigidaire

FRIGIDAIRE GAS COOKTOPBRAND SOURCE ONLY FPGC3087MS
Frigidare Delivered!
Received the cook top shortly after purchase. Took a couples of weeks before I got my gas line ran. Basically pulled the electric cooktop out dropped the gas cooktop in, and walla, my wife is back cooking again. She hated the electric and had all but quit cooking meals. I grew up using gas appliances, it's one of those feel good things!
Frigidare Delivered!
Received the cook top shortly after purchase. Took a couples of weeks before I got my gas line ran. Basically pulled the electric cooktop out dropped the gas cooktop in, and walla, my wife is back cooking again. She hated the electric and had all but quit cooking meals. I grew up using gas appliances, it's one of those feel good things!