Rabu, 02 Maret 2016

Review General Electric WB26X10233 Microwave Turntable Motor Best

Compare General Electric WB26X10233 Microwave Turntable Motor with GE items product

Offer List: $24.00
With Deal: $21.18 Details
You save: $2.82

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB26X10233 Microwave Turntable Motor, please see:

perfect fit
There are 3 screws that fit in a triangular position underneath my microwave that hold this motor in place. I was worried that even if this replacement part was a little off, that it wouldn't sit right. But I was elated when everything lined up perfectly. The motor had notches, which you can see in the photos, that allow you to fit it just right with the seating screws. Love having a rotating micro again!

See Products Related To General Electric WB26X10233 Microwave Turntable Motor: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB26X10233 Microwave Turntable Motor.
Did the job
Exactly as described, arrived on shedule and did the job.
perfect fit
There are 3 screws that fit in a triangular position underneath my microwave that hold this motor in place. I was worried that even if this replacement part was a little off, that it wouldn't sit right. But I was elated when everything lined up perfectly. The motor had notches, which you can see in the photos, that allow you to fit it just right with the seating screws. Love having a rotating micro again!