| Compare Hot Kitchen Cooking Hippo Insulated Non-slip Gloves Microwa?ve Oven Animal Mitts with KeyZone items product |
List Price: With Deal: $2.55 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Hot Kitchen Cooking Hippo Insulated Non-slip Gloves Microwa?ve Oven Animal Mitts, please go to: A full silicone glove is better suited for that purpose Cute little kitchen item. Very handy to have around the kitchen and doesn't take up a lot of space. I wouldn't use it for very hot items, even though the it is supposed to be able to handle it. A full silicone glove is better suited for that purpose. Disclosure: I received a discount on this item. This review is my honest, unbiased opinion on the product that I received. |
| See Products Related To Hot Kitchen Cooking Hippo Insulated Non-slip Gloves Microwa?ve Oven Animal Mitts: KeyZone Features: Brand new and high quality. We don't offer Colors choice. Your order will be sent in Colors at random. Package Included: 1 x Heat Glove NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag. These are NOT SILICONE. I used them to lift ... These are NOT SILICONE. I used them to lift a lid off a skillet, and a pan out of a toaster oven. In both cases the inside groves MELTED very guickly. Since this happened after just 2 uses, I am now leary of them melting through completely and burning my fingers. |
| A full silicone glove is better suited for that purpose Cute little kitchen item. Very handy to have around the kitchen and doesn't take up a lot of space. I wouldn't use it for very hot items, even though the it is supposed to be able to handle it. A full silicone glove is better suited for that purpose. Disclosure: I received a discount on this item. This review is my honest, unbiased opinion on the product that I received. |