Jumat, 18 Maret 2016

Review KitchenAid 8212302 Inner Bowl Top

Compare KitchenAid 8212302 Inner Bowl with KitchenAid items product

Offer List: $80.39
With Deal: $80.39 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy KitchenAid 8212302 Inner Bowl, please check out:

Great when it's not cracked
Ok, I do love my Kitchenaid crockpot. The size is perfect for the size dishes I like to make for my family, and I like the option of settings to cook with. It sees plenty of use in our kitchen, maybe 1-2x a week, minimum, depending on the season (more in winter, less in summer). That said, this is now my third replacement inner bowl because, like other reviewers have said, these tend to crack. I keep replacing it because I like the cooker so much, but it's starting to feel like that 1996 Buick my son has in the driveway. How many more times can I replace something on it before I'm better off replacing the thing outright??

So, great cooker overall, but something must be wrong with the design or make if it can't withstand heat or repeated use over time. I'm still at a point where I'll replace it though, I like it that much.

See Products Related To KitchenAid 8212302 Inner Bowl: KitchenAid

This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various KitchenAid models. OEM Part Number 8212302. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF1243. Item is manufactured in United States.
Easily broken insert bowl
Our original ceramic bowl cracked by simply placing it in a dry sink. Very expensive to replace and ship. Nice item but very over priced for a replacement part.
Great when it's not cracked
Ok, I do love my Kitchenaid crockpot. The size is perfect for the size dishes I like to make for my family, and I like the option of settings to cook with. It sees plenty of use in our kitchen, maybe 1-2x a week, minimum, depending on the season (more in winter, less in summer). That said, this is now my third replacement inner bowl because, like other reviewers have said, these tend to crack. I keep replacing it because I like the cooker so much, but it's starting to feel like that 1996 Buick my son has in the driveway. How many more times can I replace something on it before I'm better off replacing the thing outright??

So, great cooker overall, but something must be wrong with the design or make if it can't withstand heat or repeated use over time. I'm still at a point where I'll replace it though, I like it that much.