Rabu, 09 Maret 2016

Review LG Electronics 3390W1G006B 16-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray Best

Compare LG Electronics 3390W1G006B 16-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray with LG items product

Offer List: $37.21
Price: $26.95 Details
You save: $10.26

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 3390W1G006B 16-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray, please visit:

Be warned!
I ordered a microwave glass plate that didn't fit my microwave (my fault). I returned the plate and know what time and date it arrived at LG Electronics. I was told my money would be refunded within seven days. Seven days came and went, ten days came and went, two weeks came and went and every time I called LG Electronics I was put on hold for 20 minutes or more, transferred to different departments/people and no one could tell me the status of my refund. I finally had to go through Amazon to get my refund.

If you buy from LG Electronics be sure its an item you won't need to return because getting a refund is time consuming and more trouble than it's worth!!

See Products Related To LG Electronics 3390W1G006B 16-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray: LG

LG 3390W1G006B Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray. 16 inches in diameter. For use with the following LG Electronics models: LRM2060ST, LCRT2010ST, LSRM2010ST, LSRM205ST, MS-2045KSZ, MS-2045KSZL, MS-2046WSL, MS-563XD. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
Exactly what I was looking for.
I needed a large replacement tray for my one year old microwave. I found what I needed on the store website where I bought my microwave but it was double the price that I paid here for it. This tray was not listed as a replacement tray for my microwave on Amazon but it worked. I am glad I bought this one.

Very satisfied.
Be warned!
I ordered a microwave glass plate that didn't fit my microwave (my fault). I returned the plate and know what time and date it arrived at LG Electronics. I was told my money would be refunded within seven days. Seven days came and went, ten days came and went, two weeks came and went and every time I called LG Electronics I was put on hold for 20 minutes or more, transferred to different departments/people and no one could tell me the status of my refund. I finally had to go through Amazon to get my refund.

If you buy from LG Electronics be sure its an item you won't need to return because getting a refund is time consuming and more trouble than it's worth!!