| Compare Maytag Stove / Oven Sensor 12001656 with Maytag items product |
List Price: With Deal: $25.43 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Maytag Stove / Oven Sensor 12001656, please go to: Worked perfect on my Maytag Gemini I have a Maytag Gemini two oven range, and after cleaning the stove, the error message said F1, so I researched it online and found it was a defective temperature sensor. So I ordered this part, esp. since it had several different wiring harness configurations. I took the back off, removed the old sensor (it's screwed on from the inside of the oven), replaced it and voila! A hundred dollar repair done for under $20. |
| See Products Related To Maytag Stove / Oven Sensor 12001656: Maytag Genuine OEM 12001656 Maytag Oven Temperature Sensor Kit. Sensor is 6" long. Kit contains two different wire harnesses and instructions.This was my second purchase of this item... Bought the first one for the lower oven. Easy to install and made a huge improvement on the ovens ability to maintain the proper temp. Bought a second one for the upper oven and saw the same improvement. Temps are now right on the money (checked using two oven thermometers). |
| Worked perfect on my Maytag Gemini I have a Maytag Gemini two oven range, and after cleaning the stove, the error message said F1, so I researched it online and found it was a defective temperature sensor. So I ordered this part, esp. since it had several different wiring harness configurations. I took the back off, removed the old sensor (it's screwed on from the inside of the oven), replaced it and voila! A hundred dollar repair done for under $20. |