| Compare Microwave Potato Bag - Fiesta with MicrowavePotatoBags.com items product |
Offer List: Price: $15.95 Details You save: $2.20 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave Potato Bag - Fiesta, please browse through: Fire! The first use caused the bag to start a fire in the microwave. I followed the bag instructions and made the proper microwave settings. |
| See Products Related To Microwave Potato Bag - Fiesta: MicrowavePotatoBags.com This microwave potato bag is a perfect match for your Fiesta dishes with stripes of those great fiesta colors. Our regular size premium microwave potato bags measure approximately 10x10 inches. They will hold 1-4 medium sized potatoes or 1-2 sweet potatoes. Each bag is hand made with a 100% cotton inner core sandwiched between a 100% cotton muslin lining and a 100% cotton outer shell. Our bags are sewn with 100% cotton thread. The convenient overlapping flap helps keep moisture inside to aide in cooking. Our potato bags work great to cook potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, and squash. Use them to warm tortillas, frozen rolls, muffins, pancakes, soft pretzels and more. These bags will save you time and they are energy efficient. They are machine washable. Our bags are individually hand cut and sewn in the US.Potato Bag I used my Potato Bag for the first time yesterday on a large sweet potato. I took 8 minutes to cook, but WOW it was cooked and I didn't have to use the oven. I love sweet potatoes, but they take so long in the oven. With the bag if I decide to have a sweet potato at the last minute it only takes me minutes. What a great product. I will recommend this to all of my friends. |
| Fire! The first use caused the bag to start a fire in the microwave. I followed the bag instructions and made the proper microwave settings. |