| Compare Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork with MicrowavePotatoBags.com items product |
List Price: With Deal: $13.75 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork, please see: Great hot potatoes I try to avoid eating processed food, and one of the advantages of this cooking bag is that I can take fresh potatoes microwave them and then put my own vegetable toppings on them and make a whole meal out of it. I plan on buying the larger size so I can experiment and vegetables likes zucchini and squash. I recommend this for speeding convenience. Also, it doesn't take up any space in the kitchen. |
| See Products Related To Microwave Potato Bag - Patchwork: MicrowavePotatoBags.com This Patchwork microwave potato bag will make you feel at home with its patchwork quilt design. Our regular size premium microwave potato bags measure approximately 10x10 inches. They will hold 1-4 medium sized potatoes or 1-2 sweet potatoes. Each bag is hand made with a 100% cotton inner core sandwiched between a 100% cotton muslin lining and a 100% cotton outer shell. Our bags are sewn with 100% cotton thread. The convenient overlapping flap helps keep moisture inside to aide in cooking. Our potato bags work great to cook potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, and squash. Use them to warm tortillas, frozen rolls, muffins, pancakes, soft pretzels and more. These bags will save you time and they are energy efficient. They are machine washable. Our bags are individually hand cut and sewn in the US.Good customer relations These bags are produced using all cotton materials,including thread per the people who make them. I contacted them since I had bought similar bags this summer at the fair that did not come with any instructions. These bags come with clear set of instructions on care and feeding of the bag which is very important. There is always potential for fire if these bags are not laundered and used in clean microwave and need to be 100% cotton. I contacted the company owners concerning the materials used and received a response quickly that they take great care in only using all cotton materials and warning that failure to follow directions can lead to microwave fire. I have been very happy with mine which I use for potatoes by wrapping them in paper towel and cooking 5-7 minutes. Potatoes are moist as if baked in the oven. Also have used on hamburger rolls that are refrigerated to soften. |
| Best investment by far! We eat baked potatoes all the time and they are always so hard or time consuming to prepare. This product really makes it easy as pie! I highly recommend!! |