Minggu, 06 Maret 2016

Review PANASONIC F63265G60AP MOTOR OEM ORIGINAL PART Top List

Compare PANASONIC F63265G60AP MOTOR OEM ORIGINAL PART with Panasonic items product

Offer List: $13.95
Price: $13.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy PANASONIC F63265G60AP MOTOR OEM ORIGINAL PART, please browse through:

Easy repair
Motor for the Panasonic turntable is as easy as 1,2,3.
1.Once I received the part I just had to undo 2 security screws on microwave.
2.I removed cover and unplugged old turntable motor.
3.Inserted new motor, replaced cover and screws and was good to operate again.
Now I feel like I have a brand new microwave that works just as good as it did when it was new.

See Products Related To PANASONIC F63265G60AP MOTOR OEM ORIGINAL PART: Panasonic

Recertified Panasonic F63265G60AP Microwave Turntable Motor TYJ50-8 E199324 120V 60Hz
Microwave oven motor for rotating plate.
This is an electric motor for the rotating platform on the bottom of a microwave. I found the same product for triple the money on ebay and used ones for the same price I paid on Amazon. The trick was cross referencing the part number with a newer model that had the same part. Quick and painless. Beats buying a new microwave oven.
Easy repair
Motor for the Panasonic turntable is as easy as 1,2,3.
1.Once I received the part I just had to undo 2 security screws on microwave.
2.I removed cover and unplugged old turntable motor.
3.Inserted new motor, replaced cover and screws and was good to operate again.
Now I feel like I have a brand new microwave that works just as good as it did when it was new.