| Compare Panasonic NN-SN651W Microwave Oven - Single - 1.20 ft¿ - 1.20 kW - White - NN-SN651W with Panasonic items product |
Offer List: Price: $170.14 Details You save: $116.85 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Panasonic NN-SN651W Microwave Oven - Single - 1.20 ft¿ - 1.20 kW - White - NN-SN651W, please check out: Sizes given are incorrect I am looking for a countertop oven that is not too deep. This seemed perfect, until thankfully I checked with Panasonic's own website: http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/NN-SN651W?t=specs And it is a lot larger than the sizes given on the page. |
| See Products Related To Panasonic NN-SN651W Microwave Oven - Single - 1.20 ft¿ - 1.20 kW - White - NN-SN651W: Panasonic Main Features
|
| Sizes given are incorrect I am looking for a countertop oven that is not too deep. This seemed perfect, until thankfully I checked with Panasonic's own website: http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/NN-SN651W?t=specs And it is a lot larger than the sizes given on the page. |