Kamis, 10 Maret 2016

Review Perfect Potato Pouch Set of Two Top List

Compare Perfect Potato Pouch Set of Two with Home Solutions items product

Offer List: $15.99
With Deal: $13.99 Details
You save: $2.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Perfect Potato Pouch Set of Two, please visit:

Super simple way to get perfect potatoes every time
I am beyond impressed with these potato pouches. We love baked potatoes but cooking them in the oven takes forever and heats the whole house up and trying to make them in the microwave can be tricky. Sometimes they shrivel up and end up terribly dry and other times they don't get done in the middle or end up with tough spots. I was told a year or so ago to wrap them in Saran wrap before microwaving them and that works but it does have some drawbacks. Trying to get the Saran wrap off of a hot potato isn't easy and the steam that comes out when you do get it open can burn your face or eyes. These Perfect Potato pouches are the perfect solution. I placed 2 rather large potatoes in one and microwaved them for 6 minutes and the potatoes came out perfectly moist and fluffy. Even the middle was moist and there were no tough spots anywhere. I think they are even better than ones I've baked in the oven. There was no steam pouring out of the bag when I opened it and they are really...

See Products Related To Perfect Potato Pouch Set of Two: Home Solutions

This cute potato pouch keeps your cooking easy! Just put your vegetables inside it, set your microwave, put the pouch inside the microwave, and POOF! An evenly cooked vegetables! This pouch seals in the moisture and makes your vegetables soft, steamy and moist. Perfect for potatoes!!! The fabric doesn't heat up so never worry to burn your hands when taking it out inside the microwave! Enjoy the healthy fresh foods!
Works great and easy to use
These potato pouches are pretty great. I never thought I would actually need them but saw them when I was out shopping and thought I would give them a try. These pouches allow you to microwave your potatoes and other food items without losing their moisture. I warm up my protein wraps in this pouch and they do not get dried up like they would if I just placed them on a plate.
You will have to play around with how much time you use depending on how many potatoes or other veggies. I have not tried broccoli yet but I will soon since I want to see if they stay crispy this way. These pouches are flat enough that storage is not an issue. They fit in the drawer next to my store just fine.
Also, I forgot to mention that they come individually wrapped so you can keep one and give the other as a gift if you wanted. I really like these and can see myself using them a lot.
I received this product at a discounted rate for my unbiased review.
Works great and easy to use
These potato pouches are pretty great. I never thought I would actually need them but saw them when I was out shopping and thought I would give them a try. These pouches allow you to microwave your potatoes and other food items without losing their moisture. I warm up my protein wraps in this pouch and they do not get dried up like they would if I just placed them on a plate.
You will have to play around with how much time you use depending on how many potatoes or other veggies. I have not tried broccoli yet but I will soon since I want to see if they stay crispy this way. These pouches are flat enough that storage is not an issue. They fit in the drawer next to my store just fine.
Also, I forgot to mention that they come individually wrapped so you can keep one and give the other as a gift if you wanted. I really like these and can see myself using them a lot.
I received this product at a discounted rate for my unbiased review.