| Compare Popcorn Machine Popper Paragon Tp-8 W/Cart Theater Pop with Paragon items product |
List Price: With Deal: $1,099.00 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Popcorn Machine Popper Paragon Tp-8 W/Cart Theater Pop, please visit: Product came as expected and works great. A handle on one of the doors was ... Product came as expected and works great. A handle on one of the doors was dented, I contacted the manufacturer and they immediately shipped out a replacement. The entire experience was very positive and I would definitely purchase from them in the future. In fact I have, I purchased a snow cone maker shorty after; but have not yet had the time to setup and use it. |
| See Products Related To Popcorn Machine Popper Paragon Tp-8 W/Cart Theater Pop: Paragon Popcorn machine Popper by Paragon, TP-8 with cart. #1 commercial seller! 8 oz. ? Pops 147 one-ounce servings per hour. Just the right size for retail!. Volts: 120, Watts: 1420, Amps: 12, 20 x 14 x 29,80 lbs Carts provide easier access, better merchandising and great mobility for the popcorn machine. The sturdy. all steel construction has a chip resistant coating. Also features convenient built-in storage space and breaks down easily for storage and transportation. 17 x 38 x 30, 55 lbs add $50 for export voltage 220V |
| Product came as expected and works great. A handle on one of the doors was ... Product came as expected and works great. A handle on one of the doors was dented, I contacted the manufacturer and they immediately shipped out a replacement. The entire experience was very positive and I would definitely purchase from them in the future. In fact I have, I purchased a snow cone maker shorty after; but have not yet had the time to setup and use it. |