Selasa, 15 Maret 2016

Review Simax Glassware 7106 Rectangular Roaster, 1.6-Quart, Clear Deal

Compare Simax Glassware 7106 Rectangular Roaster, 1.6-Quart, Clear with Simax Glassware items product

Offer List: $21.99
With Deal: $7.99 Details
You save: $14.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Rotisseries & Roasters


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Simax Glassware 7106 Rectangular Roaster, 1.6-Quart, Clear, please visit:

Best of the lot I've reviewed so far; nice handles; thick glass

See Products Related To Simax Glassware 7106 Rectangular Roaster, 1.6-Quart, Clear: Simax Glassware

Simax 7106 rectangular roaster is designed for delicious, trouble free roaster cooking. Simax heat resistant glass is made especially for casseroles, stews and roast cooking. The borosilicate glass dish can be taken out of the oven and placed directly on the table. It is also safe for use in the microwave, and cold storage in the fridge. Simax roasting dishes distribute heat evenly in cooking. Wash the Simax glass in the dishwasher or in warm soapy water.
Thick Glass, Nicely Finished
It's a little sad to say (although somewhat sentimental) that the glassware I have was my mothers. It is chipped and well worn and I can't get it completely clean in the little edges and cracks. So it really is time to move on and replace it. This is a beautiful piece of solidly made glassware. It is smallish and good for brownies, roasts, veggies, etc. The handles are easy to grab as well.

Sample provided for review
Best of the lot I've reviewed so far; nice handles; thick glass