Rabu, 25 November 2015

Check Keliwa Silicone Donut Baking Pan / Non - Stick Donut Mold / Dishwasher - Oven - Microwave - Freezer Safe / Free Recipes Deal

Compare Keliwa Silicone Donut Baking Pan / Non - Stick Donut Mold / Dishwasher - Oven - Microwave - Freezer Safe / Free Recipes with keliwa items product

List Price: $9.99
Price: $9.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Mini Donut Makers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Keliwa Silicone Donut Baking Pan / Non - Stick Donut Mold / Dishwasher - Oven - Microwave - Freezer Safe / Free Recipes, please browse through:

Awesome and fun!!

See Products Related To Keliwa Silicone Donut Baking Pan / Non - Stick Donut Mold / Dishwasher - Oven - Microwave - Freezer Safe / Free Recipes: keliwa

Here's The Secret Most Baker's Use: "KELIWA'S Silicone Donut Pan"


Product Features
-Measures 13.5" x 10" x 1.25"
-Constructed of high quality 100% pure food grade silicone; meets FDA approval for silicone bakeware
-Non stick pans clean beautifully; stain and odor resistant;Donuts retain shape; no more scrubbing scraping
-Muffins/Cupcakes release easily from pan by pressing on the base and popping them out
-Heat Resistant up to 450° F; Dishwasher, oven, freezer and microwave safe
-Folds easily in small areas; pans retain their original shape; no more storage or stacking problems
-Ideal for both home and professional use


Announcing Free Exclusive Bonuse: 21 FREE Donut PAN E-RECIPES


Including: -Ginger Bread Donuts
-Funfetti Donuts
-Blueberry Donuts
-French toast Donuts
-Vanilla Bean Donuts
-AND SO MUCH MORE!


Discover 21 Amazing recipe's for our pan.-TRULY VERSATILE!


Get our Donut pan today and bake better - guaranteed! Order now, ships today.


I strive to keep my reviews as honest as possible and test drive all products in my everyday life like I would any product purch
I finally got a donut pan! I've been wanting to make some low carb donuts for a while now but never had a donut pan to do it. I'm new to baking with silicone pans and I'm loving that I don't have to grease them up! When these came out I just popped them out, rinsed it off and I was done.

+received discounted for an honest review. I strive to keep my reviews as honest as possible and test drive all products in my everyday life like I would any product purchased from Amazon.
Works great!
I am a donut lover to say the least and while I'd rather them hot and ready for me to eat, I also love the option of being able to make my own. The Keliwa Silicone Donut Baking Pan is a nice quality silicone pan that is oven, microwave and freezer safe. It can withstand the oven heat up to 450 degrees! While it is non-stick I always like adding butter or cooking spray (depending on what I'm making) to the bottom just to ensure everything slides right out.

I love how the silicone is a nice quality one. It's flexible, but not flimsy. Also, the donut mold is about the standard donut size for all 6 in the pan so you can make standard donuts with it. Of course if you're on the creative side you can make all sorts of treats or use these for soap/candle molds, etc. Overall really nice, it's easy to clean (warm soapy water), and makes some yummy treats!

➜ I received this product in exchange for my honest review.