Rabu, 25 November 2015

Details Frigidaire 316225001 Element Top List

Compare Frigidaire 316225001 Element with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $38.95
With Deal: $38.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 316225001 Element, please visit:

Back in business, baking business
This replacement element saved me a lot of money. Our element in our oven died a week before Thanksgiving. Instead of calling an expensive repair person, I searched youtube and got the confidence to do it myself. I ordered this part, and spend 45 minutes figuring it all out, and when I was done the oven heated right up. I am still proud of myself. This element has given our oven a new life. It heats quickly, and works like a brand new oven.

See Products Related To Frigidaire 316225001 Element: Frigidaire

This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 316225001 Element.
Working great
We were able to easily install this element and it's been working great. No problems or issues here so far.
Working great
We were able to easily install this element and it's been working great. No problems or issues here so far.