Rabu, 25 November 2015

Review Rapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Instant Ramen Noodles in 3 Minutes Top Goods

Compare Rapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Instant Ramen Noodles in 3 Minutes with Rapid Ramen Cooker items product

Offer List: $9.99
Price: $6.98 Details
You save: $3.01

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Rapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Instant Ramen Noodles in 3 Minutes, please browse through:

Will be good for most, but some drawbacks
I bought this for the same reasons most others would - I love ramen, but don't have the space/time to drag out a pot and find a stove for something that's supposed to be a quick meal. In my case, I'm often eating ramen when I'm at the office, where I don't have a stove handy at all, and I like to get all different kinds of ramen and not limit myself to whatever comes in a foam cup.

First thing to get out of the way - everything that the cooker claims is true. Throw the ramen in the container, fill with water to the fill line, cook in the microwave for 3 minutes, and boom - ramen ready for the seasoning packet and consumption.

The cooker also claims in a roundabout way health benefits, because of the smaller amount of water used. Since there is less water, the makers say that you can use half the seasoning packet, which cuts the "sodium" in half. While most of that is true (assuming all the sodium in ramen is in the seasoning, which it isn't), it also...

See Products Related To Rapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Instant Ramen Noodles in 3 Minutes: Rapid Ramen Cooker

As seen on ABC's hit TV show, "Shark Tank," the Rapid Ramen Cooker is the fastest and easiest way to cook perfect ramen noodles in the microwave in minutes! It's perfectly designed to fit a block of ramen noodles - you'll never fuss with boiling water or pots ever again! Ramen is supposed to be a quick and easy meal, but stovetop instructions take longer than you might think: 6 minutes just to boil two cups of water, 6 more minutes to cook the noodles. That's over 12 minutes to cook ramen noodles! Microwaving ramen in regular bowls often produces poor results. Rapid Ramen is the solution.



Rapid Ramen Cooker Instructions:

*Place ramen in Rapid Ramen Cooker

*Add water to the fill line

*Microwave for 3 minutes



That's it! With heat resistant handles, it removes easily and your ramen noodles cook perfectly in half the time, every time! The Rapid Ramen Cooker uses only 1 cup of water compared to 2 cups on the stove. This allows you to use only half the seasoning, reducing the sodium. Cooking ramen noodles just got faster, easier, and healthier!



Product Features:

*BPA Free *Dishwasher safe

*Microwave safe

*Heat resistant handles

*Durable material

*7.3"x5.2"x2"



Check out our other great products! Rapid Oatmeal Cooker - cooks old fashioned or instant oats in HALF the time! Rapid Mac - cook a whole box of mac and cheese in 5 minutes vs 20 minutes on the stove! Rapid Rice - cook instant/minute rice in just 3 minutes!
Buy it
I just received this about 10m ago, and have already eaten ramen made with it.
There is simply nothing misrepresented here.

You put ramen in.
Fill water to line.
Microwave 4m
Perfect noodles.

Two come in the pack, and they are bpa-free dishwasher safe. They are much thicker and more durable then appear in the picture. Plus they are cheap. Perfect value item.
Will be good for most, but some drawbacks
I bought this for the same reasons most others would - I love ramen, but don't have the space/time to drag out a pot and find a stove for something that's supposed to be a quick meal. In my case, I'm often eating ramen when I'm at the office, where I don't have a stove handy at all, and I like to get all different kinds of ramen and not limit myself to whatever comes in a foam cup.

First thing to get out of the way - everything that the cooker claims is true. Throw the ramen in the container, fill with water to the fill line, cook in the microwave for 3 minutes, and boom - ramen ready for the seasoning packet and consumption.

The cooker also claims in a roundabout way health benefits, because of the smaller amount of water used. Since there is less water, the makers say that you can use half the seasoning packet, which cuts the "sodium" in half. While most of that is true (assuming all the sodium in ramen is in the seasoning, which it isn't), it also...