Sabtu, 21 November 2015

Get Frigidaire FFCE2238LB 1200-watt Countertop Microwave, 2.2 Cubic Feet, Black Top Goods

Compare Frigidaire FFCE2238LB 1200-watt Countertop Microwave, 2.2 Cubic Feet, Black with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $209.00
Price: $223.49 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire FFCE2238LB 1200-watt Countertop Microwave, 2.2 Cubic Feet, Black, please browse through:

Everything I wanted!
I don't understand why this microwave is priced so low. It does everything I could want and has the largest inside cu ft I saw in the stores (went to 3). It is powerful and cooks evenly. It's attractive and easy to use. I looked through the user manual to see what I needed to know and it's all obvious, yet I can't think of anything it doesn't do that I would want. It even has a warming mode to keep food warm for up to 30 min and a softening mode for butter, cream cheese, etc. Now that will come in handy! No more having to plan 2 hours ahead to bake or liquid butter after a few seconds too long in the microwave!

I love the fact that it beeps when it is finished cooking so I don't leave something in there and forget to put it out on the table, etc.

I guess the only thing I can imagine that doesn't work for some people is that the door takes up more room width-wise when it opens because of the way it's hinged, so if someone is trying to fit it in a tight...

See Products Related To Frigidaire FFCE2238LB 1200-watt Countertop Microwave, 2.2 Cubic Feet, Black: Frigidaire

The Frigidaire FFCE2238LB 2.2 Cu. Ft. 1200W Countertop Microwave, in black, is packed full of the features that have made Frigidaire a well-known name in the world of appliances. The extra-large microwave provides 2.2 cu. ft. of cooking space and will hold almost any dish, even a 13x9-inch baking dish. With Ready-Select controls, hitting every button is incredibly easy - from setting the clock to using the Easy-Set start buttons. Plus, sensor cook and sensor reheat automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to perfectly cook or reheat a variety of items effortlessly.
Decent Microwave
3/10/12 Paid $199 plus tax at local ( CT River shoreline ) appliance store. Light extinguishes at end of cooking cycle and illuminates when door is open - seems perfectly reasonable to me. High-pitched beeping at end of cooking cycle - audible all over house - stops when door is opened. Unit is relatively noisy while in use but won't interrupt a conversation - sounds like a small fan working very hard.

Now the good news. Large, well lit interior, easy to use, no splatters yet, power settings and cooking durations allow for heating/cooking a wide variety of foods.

Quick guide in small print affixed on top jamb of unit in case you need a reminder of settings.

I would recommend this unit with only a slight reservation regarding its' noise.

Additional 2/12/13 Update:

My local, independent dealer will repair this unit ( failure within one year warranty ).

3/15/13 Update:

Frigidaire honored its' warranty...
Decent Microwave
3/10/12 Paid $199 plus tax at local ( CT River shoreline ) appliance store. Light extinguishes at end of cooking cycle and illuminates when door is open - seems perfectly reasonable to me. High-pitched beeping at end of cooking cycle - audible all over house - stops when door is opened. Unit is relatively noisy while in use but won't interrupt a conversation - sounds like a small fan working very hard.

Now the good news. Large, well lit interior, easy to use, no splatters yet, power settings and cooking durations allow for heating/cooking a wide variety of foods.

Quick guide in small print affixed on top jamb of unit in case you need a reminder of settings.

I would recommend this unit with only a slight reservation regarding its' noise.

Additional 2/12/13 Update:

My local, independent dealer will repair this unit ( failure within one year warranty ).

3/15/13 Update:

Frigidaire honored its' warranty...