Sabtu, 21 November 2015

New RCA RMW953 0.9-Cubic-Foot Microwave Oven, Black Best

Compare RCA RMW953 0.9-Cubic-Foot Microwave Oven, Black with RCA items product

List Price: $95.39
Price: $59.99 Details
You save: $35.40

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy RCA RMW953 0.9-Cubic-Foot Microwave Oven, Black, please check out:

Perfect!
I love the look and performance of this microwave we've never had a problem with it! We've had it for a little over a year now.

Update: It is now August 2011 and it's still going strong!

See Products Related To RCA RMW953 0.9-Cubic-Foot Microwave Oven, Black: RCA

RCA RMW953-Black 0.9-Cu-feet microwave, 900-watt, 10-power levels, end cooking signal, glass turntable, 6-one-touch cooking menus, speed and weight defrost, cook by weight.
Works really well
I've had this microwave for about two years, and it has worked really well. I've found it cooks quicker than previous microwaves I've had. So when I look at the directions on a frozen dinner or similar, I'll often cook it for less time than suggested. I also like that it fits where I needed to put it. Although it's a regular size micro, it's not too big, so it fit on my smaller counter.
Works really well
I've had this microwave for about two years, and it has worked really well. I've found it cooks quicker than previous microwaves I've had. So when I look at the directions on a frozen dinner or similar, I'll often cook it for less time than suggested. I also like that it fits where I needed to put it. Although it's a regular size micro, it's not too big, so it fit on my smaller counter.