| Compare New Genuine OEM Whirlpool Stove/Oven/Range 8" Surface Burner Infinite Switch - Part # 3148954 with Whirlpool items product |
Offer List: Price: $32.58 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy New Genuine OEM Whirlpool Stove/Oven/Range 8" Surface Burner Infinite Switch - Part # 3148954, please see: Not exactly the same as original (somewhat disappointing) I expected the exact same switch that I was replacing. That's why I asked for the same P/N. I got a switch that had the same part number printed on it, but it wasn't the same switch. First of all, the stem on it was longer than the original, so the knob sticks out from the panel surface farther than the other knobs. I know it came with instructions to shorten the stem if that was the case. However, I didn't want to have to shorten it. That's why I ordered the original part number. I could have got a replacement (with a different part number) for the original switch that I knew I would have to shorten the stem on for less money (about $13 cheaper), but wanted the EXACT same switch as the original. I DIDN'T GET THAT. Also, the specs (amp ratings) are different on the replacement than the original (I don't know how much that matters). The point is, I could have ordered a replacement switch for less money had I known that I wouldn't get the exact same switch as the original... |
| See Products Related To New Genuine OEM Whirlpool Stove/Oven/Range 8" Surface Burner Infinite Switch - Part # 3148954: Whirlpool Works Works just as intended & lightning fast shipping. The stick where you attach the knob was a bit longer than the original switches but that might just be applicable to my model i'm not sure. In the pictures this replacement switch is on the left side so you can compare the difference to the original on the right side. Not a huge deal, at least we can cook again :) |
| Works Like New! exact replacement part I needed! Easy to install and works like new! Better than calling an expensive service man or buying a new stove. |