| Compare Sistema 5.2 Cup Rectangular Microwave Bowl, Red with Sistema items product |
Offer List: Price: $10.00 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sistema 5.2 Cup Rectangular Microwave Bowl, Red, please browse through: From Microwave to Table to Frig to Dishwasher Perfect Product I have every piece of microwavable Sistema's. I love them all. Add a little water in the bottom, put the steamer basket in, add what you want steam cooked, fasten the lid, make sure the vent is open, and pop in the microwave. Veggies come out fresh & slightly crisp - perfect every time. My favorite pieces are the medium & large square Sistema's. The large is perfect for a couple of ears of corn broken in half for a nice fit, & the medium is perfect if you are cooking for one. In 6 minutes you have perfectly cooked fresh corn on the cob. If there any left overs, they go right into the frig in the same container. They go into the dishwasher on the top rack, and come out still looking brand new. I took off one star, because it came without the steamer basket, so I returned it, and bought another one from a local store. The missing star only represents my disappointment of the missing steamer basket. Not the products fault. |
| See Products Related To Sistema 5.2 Cup Rectangular Microwave Bowl, Red: Sistema Dedicated microwave cooking products to make life easier; ideal for re-heating left-overs, or for a quick snack any time.Well made. Will buy more. A very good, much-used product. I do a lot of vegetable cooking, frozen and fresh. This is easy to use, and holds up well. The only thing I'd ask the company to change, possibly, would be the little close/open piece for steam. It's great in use, but it needs to be removed (easy enough) when it comes out of the dishwasher, because I don't like to put things away with water drops inside. Might not bother someone else. I plan to buy other sizes too. |
| Well made. Will buy more. A very good, much-used product. I do a lot of vegetable cooking, frozen and fresh. This is easy to use, and holds up well. The only thing I'd ask the company to change, possibly, would be the little close/open piece for steam. It's great in use, but it needs to be removed (easy enough) when it comes out of the dishwasher, because I don't like to put things away with water drops inside. Might not bother someone else. I plan to buy other sizes too. |