| Compare General Electric WB49X10129 Range/Stove/Oven Glass Tray with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: $32.99 Details You save: $29.51 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Range Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB49X10129 Range/Stove/Oven Glass Tray, please see: Very Unhappy-Save your time and money -order replacement through the manufacturer After double checking convection oven model numbers and examining the tape measure for accurate sizing, we placed the order through this guy for a replacement glass tray. When it arrived, it did not fit. We contacted the seller, and he authorized the return-after much discussion about the difference between the model number of the convection oven vs. the model number of the glass tray. Upon return, he charged us a 20% restocking fee! I can't find anywhere on the website where it states there is a 20% restocking fee. So between paying for shipping to us, returned to him and the 20% restocking fee-I paid for the dang glass tray and should have just kept it. This has been a very frustrating experience and the dumbest purchase I ever made online. Why didn't I just order the replacement directly from GE?! Save your time and money and just call the 800 number and order your own replacement part. |
| See Products Related To General Electric WB49X10129 Range/Stove/Oven Glass Tray: GE This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB49X10129 Range/stove/oven Glass Tray.disgrundled buyer This is my second attempt to get the correct glass tray for my GE Microwave on both occasions I entered the brand name and model and two times I received the wrong item. With freight included I have wasted one month and several dollars in freight. NOT HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
| Perfect factory replacement Before ordering I read the previous reviews and found them helpful. The diameter is 12 3/4 inches and has a three lug pattern at the axis which is typical. The bottom line is the item fit my GE Advantium 120 perfect. The item was as described and is a factory GE part. |