Sabtu, 28 November 2015

New GE 0.9 Cu. Ft. 800W Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven WES0930DNBB Top List

Compare GE 0.9 Cu. Ft. 800W Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven WES0930DNBB with General Electric items product

Offer List: $85.00
Price: $109.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE 0.9 Cu. Ft. 800W Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven WES0930DNBB, please browse through:

Gone Bad
I purchased this Item just before I moved to another state never used it because my house had a built in so it was purchased for a extra one to have I moved and used it one time and then tried it again as a quick use and the darn thing did not work at all so needless to say this was a waste of money and when I looked at the purchase it had been a while and I decided not to bother with trying to get another one because I threw the box away after I moved. I just went to another store and bought a new one. I'm a person of integrity and feel that my honest opinion is what I will give as a consumer.

See Products Related To GE 0.9 Cu. Ft. 800W Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven WES0930DNBB: General Electric

.9 cu. ft. Oven Capacity / 800 Watts
X
Convenience cooking controls
Multiple one-touch buttons on the control panel make operating the microwave oven quick and effortless.

Convenience cooking controls
One-touch cooking controls make operation fast and easy
X
Auto & Time Defrost
Auto defrost sets the defrosting time and power levels to deliver even defrosting results for up to 6 pounds of meats, poultry and fish while Time defrosts for a length of time you specify.

Auto & time defrost
Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level or set your desired time for defrosting
X
Instant On Controls
Press the number pad and the microwave will immediately begin cooking without needing to depress the start pad.

Instant on controls
Cooking and reheating happens instantly at the touch of a button
X
Control lockout
Enables you to lock the keypad to guard against unintentional activation by children or adults.

Control lockout
Provides peace of mind by locking the oven and preventing accidental activation
X
Timer on/off
This oven feature operates as a minute timer and can be used to count down a specified time interval, even when the oven is operating. Timer can be interrupted and turned off at any time.

Timer on/off
Oven timer can be set to countdown a specific amount of minutes to help watch the time for you

Cavity (W x H x D) 18-29/32 x 8-13/32 x 13-19/32
Gone Bad
I purchased this Item just before I moved to another state never used it because my house had a built in so it was purchased for a extra one to have I moved and used it one time and then tried it again as a quick use and the darn thing did not work at all so needless to say this was a waste of money and when I looked at the purchase it had been a while and I decided not to bother with trying to get another one because I threw the box away after I moved. I just went to another store and bought a new one. I'm a person of integrity and feel that my honest opinion is what I will give as a consumer.