Senin, 23 November 2015

New GE WB27X10597 High Voltage Diode Assembly for Micr Top Goods

Compare GE WB27X10597 High Voltage Diode Assembly for Micr with GE items product

Offer List: $36.51
Price: $1.00 Details
You save: $35.51

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB27X10597 High Voltage Diode Assembly for Micr, please go to:

Worked Great in my GE Spacesaver XL1800 Microwave
I wasn't sure what went out in my microwave. It would run perfectly, just would not heat the food.

From extensive research, I figured out what would have to break to stop the microwave from heating. The list below is from the most likely to least likely cause.

1. Diode
2. Magnetron [many times #1 & #2 happen together]
3. Capacitor
4. High Voltage Regulator
5. Control circuit board

90%+ of the time it is #1 or #2 or both.

For me, it was both #1 and #2.

When I ordered the above diode I tested the current with an Ohm meter and a 9v batter. The original had current both ways. The new one was only one way - that's the correct results.

My old and new magnetron had the same readings with the Ohm meter (no battery needed for this). The both read as a closed circuit (or 0.00 on my meter). So I wasn't sure if the Magnetron was broken or not.

So I kept the old Magnetron installed and just...

See Products Related To GE WB27X10597 High Voltage Diode Assembly for Micr: GE

Genuine OEM Microwave High Voltage Diode
GE WB27X10597 High Voltage Diode Assembly for Microwave
This little diode was actually all that was wrong with my microwave this make twice that I have fixed this microwave that all was wrong was the diode and if it happens again this is the first thing I will check because it can be replaced without taking the microwave down. That was the reason for ordering two
Worked Great in my GE Spacesaver XL1800 Microwave
I wasn't sure what went out in my microwave. It would run perfectly, just would not heat the food.

From extensive research, I figured out what would have to break to stop the microwave from heating. The list below is from the most likely to least likely cause.

1. Diode
2. Magnetron [many times #1 & #2 happen together]
3. Capacitor
4. High Voltage Regulator
5. Control circuit board

90%+ of the time it is #1 or #2 or both.

For me, it was both #1 and #2.

When I ordered the above diode I tested the current with an Ohm meter and a 9v batter. The original had current both ways. The new one was only one way - that's the correct results.

My old and new magnetron had the same readings with the Ohm meter (no battery needed for this). The both read as a closed circuit (or 0.00 on my meter). So I wasn't sure if the Magnetron was broken or not.

So I kept the old Magnetron installed and just...