Kamis, 19 November 2015

New Lm Electrical Silver Wall Mounting Bracket Arms For Microwave Ovens Top

Compare Lm Electrical Silver Wall Mounting Bracket Arms For Microwave Ovens with L M Electrical items product

List Price: $26.14
With Deal: $26.14 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Refrigerator Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Lm Electrical Silver Wall Mounting Bracket Arms For Microwave Ovens, please check out:

good solid product
good solid product, would strongly suggest not using the wall plugs and screws sent with product as they are more suitable for solid walls not Drywall.
I had ordered the silver brackets, white were delivered. They promptly sent replacement ones which are now grey not silver. Not sure if theses are wrong or this is the companies silver. I haven't returned them as I need to finish the work required.

See Products Related To Lm Electrical Silver Wall Mounting Bracket Arms For Microwave Ovens: L M Electrical

Wall mounting brackets, made by lm electrical, for universal microwave ovens. Colour: pair of silver brackets these grab rails can be extended from 33 to 48 cm & come complete with raw plugs & fixings these strong adjustable mounting arms are ideal for saving space in your kitchen whilst bringing your microwave to a secure eye level for easy use & accessability. They also offer multiple functions around the home. The brackets are easy to assemble and are a practical way to create more space within the kitchen. Fits models: suitable for use with all microwave ovens
good solid product
good solid product, would strongly suggest not using the wall plugs and screws sent with product as they are more suitable for solid walls not Drywall.
I had ordered the silver brackets, white were delivered. They promptly sent replacement ones which are now grey not silver. Not sure if theses are wrong or this is the companies silver. I haven't returned them as I need to finish the work required.