| Compare Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System with Magic Bullet items product |
Offer List: With Deal: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Blenders For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System, please see: When in doubt, read the manual For the most part, anything that is advertised on those infomercials over-promises or fails to deliver. I ordered a Magic Bullet anyway because it seemed to be just the sort of kitchen appliance that I needed...small, safe and useful. I crossed my fingers and ordered one. When the package arrived, it was packed nicely in a large case containing all the parts and accessories as advertised; mixing cups, drinking/mixing mugs, small blender attachment, juicer attachment, shaker cups, two receipe books, an instruction manual, blades and motor base. Basically, the Magic Bullet is a small compact blender that is turned on it's head. Instead of putting items from the top and blending/chopping them, you put the contents in a holding cup and twist on the cap/blade. This whole unit is then placed upside down on the base and you turn it on. After the contents are processed, you take the unit off the base and twist off the blade/cap. A great and ingenious idea. But the big question is, does it... |
| See Products Related To Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System: Magic Bullet Magic Bullet Express 17pcs Hi Speed blender/mixer systemDo not buy this product!!!! Just like many of you have or are considering doing....I bought the magic bullet...I'm not one to buy things off the TV but figured why not, it's got a warranty, if I hate it I will return it. So I get it home...and find that it works very well for some things. What many people described as a fault (it chopping foods too finely) I found to be a plus. I have another small food processor/chopper that I used for chopping, and I used this when I wanted to blend things finely or make smoothies. Like many of the reviewers I LOVED my machine, thought I couldn't live without it...wanted to sing it's praises to the world...................UNTIL............ Like the rest of the reviews...the black disc on the base broke. I spent a year arguing with Homeland Housewares. Didn't seem to matter that I had the warranty in black and white...they insisted I wasn't in their system and MUST have bought it elsewhere. I could buy a new base for $30 plus $10 shipping and... |
| Bad rap I have the Magic Bullet and I read some less than good reviews on the unit. I would like to put those to rest if I may. 1. After using the magic bullet, could smell the motor burning up. Having worked with motors in the past, I can put that bad rap to rest. There are two types of electrical motors commonly used in the market today. One is an induction motor. and the other is the brush and commentator motor. Although the induction motor is most commonly used, there are some brush types out there. The burning electrical smell you sensed is common, especially when first using the motor. When first used, the brushes are not worn slightly to perfectly fit against the commentator. Until that happens, the brushes will slightly arc and you will sense an electrical smell but it doesn't take long till they are perfectly fitted to the commentator. After that, the smell will no longer be there. This is normal and is not a problem. It is not a sign of overheating or any... |