Jumat, 25 Desember 2015

Check Frigidaire 316207529 Oven Control Board Top List

Compare Frigidaire 316207529 Oven Control Board with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $150.46
Price: $150.46 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire 316207529 Oven Control Board, please see:

It works!!
Much like the reviewer before me stated, my oven made a loud pop noise, kinda like a fire-cracker, and that's when my 10 year old Frigidaire electric oven quit working. I found this replacement board on Amazon for about $30-$40 cheaper than any of the other online appliance part suppliers, so I bought it.

I was a bit nervous after receiving it and seeing that it is significantly different looking from the original board, but apparently the functionality is the same is it worked fine once installed. The beeper / alarm is slightly louder, and the beeps are slightly longer, but those are the only functional differences that I have noticed... insignificant really.

My only gripe with this product is that the housing piece (black plastic that the board clips into) didn't come with the face-plate that has all of the button labels and is the part that you see when you're looking at the oven. This is understandable though since there are different colors / styles of...

See Products Related To Frigidaire 316207529 Oven Control Board: Frigidaire

This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire 316207529 Oven Control Board.
Customer service supplied the Incorrect replacement part number.
Customer Service at Home Appliance Part gave me incorrect information regarding the part number to order to repair my Frigidaire Range. The replacement oven control board recommended by customer service was not compatible with my Frigidaire Range. The one good thing was the fact that Home Appliance Part refunded my money as the part had not been installed. I received a prompt refund with the exception of shipping. In the end I paid approximately $20 for shipping to receive and return the incorrect oven control board. Greater care should be taken when using cross referencing to assist in ordering replacement parts.
Customer service supplied the Incorrect replacement part number.
Customer Service at Home Appliance Part gave me incorrect information regarding the part number to order to repair my Frigidaire Range. The replacement oven control board recommended by customer service was not compatible with my Frigidaire Range. The one good thing was the fact that Home Appliance Part refunded my money as the part had not been installed. I received a prompt refund with the exception of shipping. In the end I paid approximately $20 for shipping to receive and return the incorrect oven control board. Greater care should be taken when using cross referencing to assist in ordering replacement parts.