| Compare Handy Gourmet 2 Tier Microwave Steamer with Handy Gourmet items product |
Offer List: Price: $8.34 Details You save: $14.65 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Steamers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Handy Gourmet 2 Tier Microwave Steamer, please visit: Good, but the base gets missshaped! I ordered this for steaming vegetables etc. for typical usage. I am quite disappointed with this product. The quality of plastic is very cheap and extremely flimsy. The overall look is also poor. I've used it only three times and have noticed that the base, which holds the water, is actually now misshaped. Therefore, the steamer trays don't fit in there. So, I have to spend several minutes to set the steamer up, with many spills etc. since nothing fits with the base!!! To me, this is the quality and performance you see in products you buy from a Dollar store. So, this thing is bad and quite a waste of money. Any minute, I expect this steamer to break or even melt in the microwave! So, I have several questions about the steamer now. Why did it get misshaped? Does it mean that it can't stand these high temperatures? You'd probably be better off buying a good baby bottle steam sterilizer and using that for steaming vegetables etc.!! It's... |
| See Products Related To Handy Gourmet 2 Tier Microwave Steamer: Handy Gourmet 2 Tier Microwave SteamerAbsolute Junk - DON'T BUY! As written previously, the plastic is so thin that the pieces do not fit together securely. After 2 use's, I threw it away,it wasn't even worth the time to get a refund. If you buy this piece a garbage, remember you were warned. If I could rate it a negative star, I would. |
| Good, but the base gets missshaped! I ordered this for steaming vegetables etc. for typical usage. I am quite disappointed with this product. The quality of plastic is very cheap and extremely flimsy. The overall look is also poor. I've used it only three times and have noticed that the base, which holds the water, is actually now misshaped. Therefore, the steamer trays don't fit in there. So, I have to spend several minutes to set the steamer up, with many spills etc. since nothing fits with the base!!! To me, this is the quality and performance you see in products you buy from a Dollar store. So, this thing is bad and quite a waste of money. Any minute, I expect this steamer to break or even melt in the microwave! So, I have several questions about the steamer now. Why did it get misshaped? Does it mean that it can't stand these high temperatures? You'd probably be better off buying a good baby bottle steam sterilizer and using that for steaming vegetables etc.!! It's... |