Selasa, 08 Desember 2015

Check Frigidaire FFCM1134LW 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave - White Best

Compare Frigidaire FFCM1134LW 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave - White with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $109.00
With Deal: $117.21 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire FFCM1134LW 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave - White, please browse through:

Great Microwave!
I checked the specs of this item at the Frigidaire website also. I am completely happy with it. Easy to use and clean inside. Controls are easy to remember but if you had a lower wattage unit, like I did, it will take some time to adjust to the heat range that is totally adjustable. Range of options is very good for the price.
My last Frigidaire microwave that's over 20 years old had Cook and Defrost for temp ranges and a dial timer. It's worn but still working! The quality seems to be comparable so far. Plastic membrane on control panel seems very tough so it shouldn't crack with age and use. Remember, always read the instructions that come with appliances, it's simple, but can make life much easier. Happy Cooking!

See Products Related To Frigidaire FFCM1134LW 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave - White: Frigidaire

Frigidaire 1.1 Cu. Ft., 1100 Watt Countertop Microwave w/10 Power Levels
Excellent microwave ~ Far better than expected
There was a time, not too long ago, when Frigidaire products had quality control issues. For that reason, when I went out looking for a new microwave oven, the brand was one of the last ones that I was going to consider. Well, after finding this item on sale, I reluctantly took it home, fully expecting that it wouldn't perform as advertised. Actually, the only reason why I purchased it over other brands, is because it provided more bang for the buck. The size and price were what I was looking for. Now, having used it for several months, I have to say that it's the best microwave that I've ever owned. It performs flawlessly, and even has a setting for popcorn, which my wife loves to eat while we're watching movies. It heats precisely and reheats to perfection. It seems to be very well made, which leads me to believe that Frigidaire is now building quality products for the kitchen. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
Compact, Basic, and Practical
I bought this model because it was one of the very few models that fits into my microwave shelf. So my choices were very limited.

It provides basic functionality, plus some features important to my family: (1) Add 30 seconds; (2) Popcorn; and (3) Single Button for Minutes (push "1" for one minute cooking); and (4) Reheat.

It is noisier than my previous model, a GE. This cost its review a half a star in my rating. (BTW, don't put a few drops of water on an empty plate and try to heat it in the microwave--to heat the plate--microwave ovens don't like that! A family member burnt ours out doing that.)

The big downer is the light. This microwave oven DOES have a light. We made sure to check that after reading reviews of other models. But it only comes on WHILE COOKING! I don't stand around watching my food while it is cooking. Who needs a light then!? I want the light so that a can see in the oven when I am putting things into it, like...