| Compare Plastic Microwave Oven Turntable Coupler 5 Pcs with uxcell items product |
List Price: Price: $5.91 Details You save: $9.23 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Plastic Microwave Oven Turntable Coupler 5 Pcs, please browse through: Work Fantastic It works great I had contact the microwave Co. they stop making Coupler ( Emerson MWG9115SL) I don't have to buy a new micowave. The turntable work fantastic. |
| See Products Related To Plastic Microwave Oven Turntable Coupler 5 Pcs: uxcell
Very happu I ordered these because my microwave came without one.... The stems are too long but I just sawed them down to where they should be.... Quick fix. |
| Very happu I ordered these because my microwave came without one.... The stems are too long but I just sawed them down to where they should be.... Quick fix. |