Sabtu, 05 Desember 2015

Check Frigidaire Oven Range Stove Surface Burner Element 316010206 Deal

Compare Frigidaire Oven Range Stove Surface Burner Element 316010206 with Frigidaire items product

List Price: $113.95
Price: $113.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire Oven Range Stove Surface Burner Element 316010206, please see:

Service
I received a part which I ended up not needing. I was very pleased with the overall service and return process.

See Products Related To Frigidaire Oven Range Stove Surface Burner Element 316010206: Frigidaire

StoveTopperTM is a one piece burner cover for your stove adding extra counter space/work area to your kitchen. StoveTopperTM is available in White, Almond, and Black finishes - perfectly suited to meet your kitchen's needs.

StoveTopperTM is the fast, easy, and affordable way to gain valuable, usable space in your kitchen while hiding unsightly burners by simply placing it on your stove. Complimentary Chopping Mat with purchase of StoveTopperTM.

UPC: 705105681955
StoveTopperTM Part Number: STSPE30" BL

This unit fits on most 30 inch Electric stoves, with the dimensions of 28 1/4 x 20 x 1 This unit will match Black colored stoves.
Price $89.99
Shipping Weight 132 oz

Below is a list of makes an models that this unit is known to fit on.


ESTATE TEP315VQO
ESTATE RF365PXMTO
FRIGIDAIRE FEFL79HBA
FRIGIDAIRE FEFL68GM
FRIGIDAIRE FGF168GM
FRIGIDAIRE FZFB78DBL
GE JBP27BL1BB
GE JBP26GV3WH
GE JGB21BB1AD
GE JSP34
GE JBSO3GS1WH
GE JBP26WOB3WW
GE JBP24GR1AD
GE JB507MICC
GE JSP28GO57BG
GE JS501-002
GE JBP22OND2AD
GE PB70SMSS
HOTPOINT RB757BC1CT
KENMORE 665.7582
KENMORE 92481
KENMORE 96412
KENMORE 7909422
KENMORE 7909643
KENMORE 790.9642940C
KENMORE 96412
KENMORE 94222
KITCHEN AID KDRP407HSS09
KITCHEN AID KERA205PBL4
MAYTAG MERH865RAW
MAYTAG PER5510BAW
MAYTAG 8114P732-60
MAYTAG MER5755QAB
MAYTAG MER4351AAW
StoveTopper STSPE30" BL
TAPPAN TEF326FB
TAPPAN TEF351EW
WHIRLPOOL WFE371LVQ
WHIRLPOOL 3187321
Five Stars
Good operation
Service
I received a part which I ended up not needing. I was very pleased with the overall service and return process.