| Compare Samsung DE63-00367D Microwave Charcoal Filter with GE items product |
Offer List: Price: $30.34 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Samsung DE63-00367D Microwave Charcoal Filter, please browse through: A quarter's worth of materials for $7. A quarter's worth of materials for $7. If you already have a filter, then you would be better off buying bulk filter material to fit in the frame when the carbon in your current filter wears out. Then again, given that this tiny filter seems to be about 5-10% effective (I am being kind in that evaluation) in a recirculating system, why bother? |
| See Products Related To Samsung DE63-00367D Microwave Charcoal Filter: GE
Verify the Size And Its a Deal I needed a hard to find 4"X6" filter and ordered the 367D without first verifying the size which is my fault. The 367D was too big so I mailed it back and the vendor quickly sent me the 367G instead which fits perfectly. I am highly impressed with the vendor and the product. |
| Verify the Size And Its a Deal I needed a hard to find 4"X6" filter and ordered the 367D without first verifying the size which is my fault. The 367D was too big so I mailed it back and the vendor quickly sent me the 367G instead which fits perfectly. I am highly impressed with the vendor and the product. |