| Compare GE JES1656SRSS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave with General Electric items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $177.47 Details You save: $27.24 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE JES1656SRSS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave, please browse through: "30 seconds" one-click button FTW My previous apartment had a GE microwave built-in. Had all the perks including metal shelves (really!) and one-click time simply by pressing a number: 1 for 1 min, 2 for 2min, etc. But the big win: GE seems to be the ONLY model that has "30 seconds" one-click button, which I use 80% of the time (melt cheese on chips, warm up coffee). Plus you can add more time by hitting it again and again. It's the little things |
| See Products Related To GE JES1656SRSS 1.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave: General Electric GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live With a timeless appearance this family of appliances is ideal for your family And coming from one of the most trusted names in America you know that this...Powerful Microwave I've had this microwave for over three years now and am still in love with it. The "Add 30" button is super handy and I'm always using the preset reheating feature (casserole, dinner plate and pasta) and my dish comes out perfectly reheated every time. Read some of the other reviews of it dying within a year but mine is still going strong and I use it probably at least twice a day (because I never drink my whole cup of coffee before it gets cold and usually have to reheat it twice). For a little while the door didn't want to pop open when I pressed the button but it turns out it was just dirty in there. I placed a dish of water and vinegar in the microwave and let it heat for 5 minutes and wiped down the inside and that fixed the jammy door. Nice looking microwave and small external dimensions for being so large inside. I recommend. |
| Powerful Microwave I've had this microwave for over three years now and am still in love with it. The "Add 30" button is super handy and I'm always using the preset reheating feature (casserole, dinner plate and pasta) and my dish comes out perfectly reheated every time. Read some of the other reviews of it dying within a year but mine is still going strong and I use it probably at least twice a day (because I never drink my whole cup of coffee before it gets cold and usually have to reheat it twice). For a little while the door didn't want to pop open when I pressed the button but it turns out it was just dirty in there. I placed a dish of water and vinegar in the microwave and let it heat for 5 minutes and wiped down the inside and that fixed the jammy door. Nice looking microwave and small external dimensions for being so large inside. I recommend. |