Minggu, 20 Desember 2015

Check General Electric WB07X10967 Microwave Vent Grille Best

Compare General Electric WB07X10967 Microwave Vent Grille with GE items product

List Price: $69.50
With Deal: $62.17 Details
You save: $7.33

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB07X10967 Microwave Vent Grille, please see:

Don't waste the money.
Within 2 weeks of installing it, the tabs holding it in place broke. Which is why I need the replacement one because the other had broken in the same way. The tabs seemed sturdy when I received it, but perhaps with regular use of the microwave, it weakened the tabs? I don't know but they just cracked off into several pieces and the grille fell off. I am disappointed at the money I spent on this part and in less than 2 weeks it's trash. This replacement part is a waste of money since it didn't last.

See Products Related To General Electric WB07X10967 Microwave Vent Grille: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB07X10967 Microwave Vent Grille.
Five Stars
It fit exactly like the original it replaced.