Selasa, 08 Desember 2015

Check Sharp NCPL-A058WRFZ COUPLING Top List

Compare Sharp NCPL-A058WRFZ COUPLING with Sharp items product

List Price: $16.47
With Deal: $16.47 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sharp NCPL-A058WRFZ COUPLING, please browse through:

A life saver
I needed one of these since the original one melted in the microwave. I tried to get one from Sharp but they did not know what I was talking about. I did find a supplier who had them and bought one, but considering what a short time the first one last, I order another from this company. Then I saw that they still had some and ordered one more. They have the best price I found on the couplings.

See Products Related To Sharp NCPL-A058WRFZ COUPLING: Sharp

TURNTABLE COUPLING SHAFT
Perfect fit. No problems with the order or with ...
Perfect fit. No problems with the order or with the product. Would buy again if necessary. Thank you. :) :) :) :) :) five smiles rating...
Great part but it didn't solve our problem
Well the part is perfect, I am sure,
But it didn't solve the problem. Bought the motor and kept the coupling in case we need it with the motor.