Selasa, 08 Desember 2015

Details GE OEM Part Number WB06T10012 GUIDE ROLLER ASS'Y Top Goods

Compare GE OEM Part Number WB06T10012 GUIDE ROLLER ASS'Y with GE items product

Offer List: $31.99
With Deal: $31.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE OEM Part Number WB06T10012 GUIDE ROLLER ASS'Y, please go to:

Its a microwave turner thingie
My microwave turner thingie broke, so I ordered this one. Now my microwave turner thingie turns again and all is well in the world.

See Products Related To GE OEM Part Number WB06T10012 GUIDE ROLLER ASS'Y: GE

Part Number WB06T10012 replaces 1084993, AH952323, EA952323, PS952323, AP3671405

GE OEM PART WB06T10012: GUIDE ROLLER ASS'Y

Genuine GE part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA
Perfect fit for my GE microwave
$25 seems pretty expensive for a plastic roller. But, after checking around, Amazon has the best price for this product. I looked on the GE website and they want $48.00 for the thing.

The product was delivered quickly and fit perfect in the microwave. I'm not sure if it is OEM or aftermarket, but its is built very solid and will probably out last the oven.
Its a microwave turner thingie
My microwave turner thingie broke, so I ordered this one. Now my microwave turner thingie turns again and all is well in the world.