Selasa, 01 Desember 2015

Check Sharp NTNT-A117WREZ Microwave Turntable Tray Top List

Compare Sharp NTNT-A117WREZ Microwave Turntable Tray with Sharp items product

List Price: $24.61
Price: $24.61 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sharp NTNT-A117WREZ Microwave Turntable Tray, please browse through:

Sharp Microwave Turntable
For some strange reason, my microwave turntable plate just cracked in half. I didn't have a part number so went by brand and size and found the perfect replacement through an Amazon vendor. The order was shipped quickly and our microwave is usable again. We are very happy and would recommend the vendor and product.

See Products Related To Sharp NTNT-A117WREZ Microwave Turntable Tray: Sharp

  • THIS SHARP REPLACEMENT MICROWAVE TURNTABLE TRAY WORKS WITH A WIDE-RANGE OF SHARP MICROWAVE MODELS.
  • NOW YOU CAN EASILY REPLACE YOUR BROKEN MICROWAVE TRAY.
    Exact fit replacement
    I bought this for my daughters micro-wave. Hers had broke and she was using a glass platter for the last couple of years, which really annoyed me because I'm a little OCD about stuff like that. It fit perfectly and works great.
  • turntable
    this was exactly the one I needed I wasn't sure I would be able to find the one I needed but I did and loved the fact I received it sooner than expected