Selasa, 01 Desember 2015

Review WB44K5012 OVEN BAKE ELEMENT GE KENMORE HOTPOINT Deal

Compare WB44K5012 OVEN BAKE ELEMENT GE KENMORE HOTPOINT with General Electric items product

Offer List: $39.99
Price: $20.95 Details
You save: $19.04

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy WB44K5012 OVEN BAKE ELEMENT GE KENMORE HOTPOINT, please visit:

Great oven bake element!
I did a lot of research before ordering this oven bake element and came to the conclusion that I would rather pay half of what it is selling for in the retail stores for by ordering it on Amazon. It is exactly the same as what the retail stores stock but at a fraction of the price, in most cases 50% cheaper or more. The part was mailed quickly and arrived in excellent condition due to the packaging. I would recommend this oven bake element to anyone in need of one.

See Products Related To WB44K5012 OVEN BAKE ELEMENT GE KENMORE HOTPOINT: General Electric

Appliance type: Range stove oven

Part number: WB44K5012

Alternate part numbers: AP2030968, WB44X234, WB44X230, WB44X0234, WB44X0230, WB44M1, WB44M0001, WB44K5012E, 8029, 4334928, 340521, 326365, 325883

Part description: Oven bake element

Brand: GE

Alternate brands: Kenmore Hotpoint Roper RCA

Special data:

Shipping: Ships within one business day via usps priority mail; continental USA only

Ships from: Superior, Wisconsin

Tracking: Will email when shipped

Source: In-house recycled part

Warranty: 90 day exchange
Works great!

I was unsure if it would work the same as buying from Sears and found out it works exactly the same at more than 50% less.
Great oven bake element!
I did a lot of research before ordering this oven bake element and came to the conclusion that I would rather pay half of what it is selling for in the retail stores for by ordering it on Amazon. It is exactly the same as what the retail stores stock but at a fraction of the price, in most cases 50% cheaper or more. The part was mailed quickly and arrived in excellent condition due to the packaging. I would recommend this oven bake element to anyone in need of one.