Sabtu, 19 Desember 2015

Details LG LCS0712ST - 0.7 Cu. Ft. Compact Microwave - Stainless-Steel Top Goods

Compare LG LCS0712ST - 0.7 Cu. Ft. Compact Microwave - Stainless-Steel with LG items product

List Price: $199.99
With Deal: $137.35 Details
You save: $62.64

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Compact Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG LCS0712ST - 0.7 Cu. Ft. Compact Microwave - Stainless-Steel, please visit:

Perfect size for our home
Perfect size for our home. My wife and I live in a small house in the city, so space is always an issue. We do not use a microwave often, but when we do we like how simple this one is to use. The stainless steel matches our other LG appliances. The only negative I would say is that it was a little pricey.

See Products Related To LG LCS0712ST - 0.7 Cu. Ft. Compact Microwave - Stainless-Steel: LG

With 700W of power and 10 power levels, this LG LCS0712ST 0.7 cu. ft. compact microwave lets you prepare a wide variety of delicious meals. The EasyClean feature simplifies the cleaning process, and the clock keeps you notified of the time.
Perfect size for our home
Perfect size for our home. My wife and I live in a small house in the city, so space is always an issue. We do not use a microwave often, but when we do we like how simple this one is to use. The stainless steel matches our other LG appliances. The only negative I would say is that it was a little pricey.