Sabtu, 19 Desember 2015

New Whirlpool : WMH2175XVB 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave - Black Top

Compare Whirlpool : WMH2175XVB 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave - Black with Whirlpool items product

Offer List: $635.06
With Deal: $635.06 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool : WMH2175XVB 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave - Black, please see:

Broken after less than one year!
After ONE YEAR it's broken. We MAYBE use it one to two minutes per day. I've seen other reviews on Whirlpool as well and it seems the quality of their products is horrid. If you do buy PLEASE get whatever service plan is available to you as it is the one time you may actually be happy you did. Just an absolute piece of junk. Very crappy plastic, cheap sounding door, loud machine that doesn't last. Will NEVER buy Whirlpool again. There are reports all over the internet about how these break down after a year or two - do your homework and look at the customer reviews. We saw reports this was a good microwave - well it was a new model at the time. You could offer me one for free and I wouldn't take it - like the free couches you see on people's lawns - genuine JUNK. It's embarrassing that I can go to my mother's house and they're still using their microwave from 15 years ago w/o problem and here I am replacing mine after a year.

See Products Related To Whirlpool : WMH2175XVB 1.7 cu. ft. Over the Range Microwave - Black: Whirlpool

1.7 cu. ft. Microwave Hood Combination-Black - WMH2175XVB
whirlpool wmh2175xvb-2 manufactured january 2011
I bought my whirlpool microwave, model wmh2175xvb-2(must be revised version of the one everyone is complaining about and I paid around $230 for this one) that shows manufactured in January of 2011, in June of 2011 when I remodeled my kitchen. The only problem I have had with it is replacing the light bulb a couple times, the one underneath which lights over the stove. Other than that it has worked very well. I was told by someone I know who is a technician that if you have any metal inside the microwaves, like a rack, or even screws that hold up the rack, to remove it all because metal tends to damage the microwaves even though most of them come with racks and screws. I removed my rack after purchasing the microwave because it just got in the way but have never taken the screws out till recently only because I finally remembered and got around to it. I give the microwave 5 stars because even though I have replaced the bulb a couple times I usually program the light to come on...
DO NOT BUY!
This microwave is a piece of junk. I'm reading all over the web the same thing that has happened to us. We have owned this microwave for just over a year and it doesn't heat up any longer. Whirlpool doesn't even stand behind their product. They want you to buy new microwaves every year obviously.