| Compare Waring Pro PVS1000CGB 1-Gallon Pistol Vac Reusable Bags, 24 Count with Waring items product |
List Price: With Deal: $26.11 Details You save: $3.89 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Upright Bags For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Waring Pro PVS1000CGB 1-Gallon Pistol Vac Reusable Bags, 24 Count, please visit: So far, no leaks and good re-usibility Have used these bags on 5 different occasions for breads, raw meats, vegetables and other food items. I have had no leaks and no loss of vacuum. I have used them for sous vide cooking as well and had no degradation of the vacuum in water baths up to 160 degrees (that's all I've tested for now) and they held up great after running them through the dishwasher on the top rack. They pair well with the Waring pro vacuum sealer. One note, the sealer itself did not say it came with bags so I ordered these as well. Turns out the sealer came with bags so now I have tons of them...but I'll use them. |
| See Products Related To Waring Pro PVS1000CGB 1-Gallon Pistol Vac Reusable Bags, 24 Count: Waring Keep food fresher longer with the Pistol Vac Professional Vacuum Sealer System from Waring Pro. These reusable bags are to be used with the pistol-style sealer Enjoy effortless food storage with the Pistol Vac. Limited Five Year Motor Warranty.better than FoodSaver pump and bags I works whole lot better than FoodSaver pump and bags. Thanks to one reviewer in the Foodsaver product to recommend this brand. I love it. I use it daily. I put fruits in a container then in the Waring bag to vacuum to avoid physical damage to the fruit/vegies because of the vacuum. I also put all the leftover in container first and in the bag to vacuum. Highly recommend it. I don't have the charging/recharging issue as some buyers mentioned. I simply charged it to full (see green light) and keep using it until weak power, then recharge it to full. I don't like the idea to let pump to sit on the charging unit all the time. By the way foodsaver pumps works efficiently on waring bags too. |
| So far, so good I have had good luck with these bags, even when re-using. Often, I grill ahead and bag a "portion for 2" in the quart bags to freeze for easy dinners at home and camping. I DO wrap my meats (cooked or raw) in Glad "Press & Seal" wrap before putting them in the bags. This keeps the bags clean. Have not tried doing veggies yet. I prepare dry goods (such as rice, popcorn, etc.) for camping. It keeps out bugs. Because the Pro is small, I can toss it in the camper and re-seal stuff as necessary. The bags are a sturdy weight. I have not attempted to wash them in the dishwasher yet. I turn them inside out, wash and they stand up on their own over a paper towel to dry. I am pleased so far. |