| Compare Kitchenaid W10208564 Baseless Lamp for Microwave with KitchenAid items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $5.86 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Kitchenaid W10208564 Baseless Lamp for Microwave, please see: Perfect replacement bulbs These are exactly the same bulbs in my KitchenAid microwave cooktop light. Same numbers, markings, etc. Pleased that I just popped them in and they both worked! Given I paid a little bit more for them, also because they came from Amazon directly and not third-party vendor, I wondered about the quality of the others offered in multiples at the same price I paid for one. Many of them said "Anyray" and may have been the same size bulb, but not the same mfr and markings. Anyway, I guess you get what you pay for. Willing to hear others' experiences. TIP: Before I inserted the new bulbs, I checked manual/instruction kits and it is best to wear gloves or use a cloth when replacing halogen bulbs than touch them directly and get oils from one's skin that could affect the overheating of the bulb. |
| See Products Related To Kitchenaid W10208564 Baseless Lamp for Microwave: KitchenAid Genuine OEM Microwave Halogen Light Bulb. Baseless. 120V, 25W.Short Life or Dud Purchased two (2) to replace the original bulbs that lasted 5 years. One replacement bulb lasted less than one month. The other is hanging in there after two months, so the first was either defective or the quality is poor compared to the oem bulb that came with kitchenaid microwave stovetop hood. |
| Short Life or Dud Purchased two (2) to replace the original bulbs that lasted 5 years. One replacement bulb lasted less than one month. The other is hanging in there after two months, so the first was either defective or the quality is poor compared to the oem bulb that came with kitchenaid microwave stovetop hood. |