| Compare 10QBP0230 Magnetron. 700-850 Watts 4.1kV REPAIR PART FOR AMANA, ELECTROLUX, GE, KENMORE, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL with ERP items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $36.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 10QBP0230 Magnetron. 700-850 Watts 4.1kV REPAIR PART FOR AMANA, ELECTROLUX, GE, KENMORE, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL, please check out: Just what I needed at 1/3 the OEM price! My 13 year old GE JEM25 oven dropped dead quite suddenly, and some troubleshooting pointed to the magnetron. I was pretty discouraged when I found that the OEM part was $153, or about 65% of what the whole oven cost. Some internet scrounging got me here, and I took a chance on the 10QBP0230. It got here in 3 days and was a perfect fit. Better still, my oven works again, and for 1/3 the cost of the OEM magnetron. One word of caution - the photo shown for the 10QBP0230 is not correct. The HV connections are actually in a single oval shaped plastic housing and not the two round, separated housings shown. |
| See Products Related To 10QBP0230 Magnetron. 700-850 Watts 4.1kV REPAIR PART FOR AMANA, ELECTROLUX, GE, KENMORE, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL: ERP IBM N2215 SAS/SATA HBA for IBM System x - 12Gb/s SAS, Serial ATA/600 - PCI Express 3.0 x8 - Plug-in Card - 2 Total SAS Port(s) - 2 SAS Port(s) InternalDifferent connector I bought this to replace a magnetron in a 2.0 cu ft. GE over the range microwave that would be many hundreds $ to replace and finding an over the range machine w/2 cu. ft. and a 14" turntable is not common. GE would only make good on their 10 year (part only) magnetron warranty if they came to check/verify that it was bad and then another service call to replace it if it was bad + their outrageous price for any ancillary parts found bad ($35 for a $5 diode etc.). Basically $160 - $240 to replace a part I had properly diagnosed as bad. No thanks GE, won't be participating in your thinly disguised service call generation practice called a "part warranty". The replacement for the orig. (Samsung OM75P(10)ERHN / GE# WB27X10735) mag. called for 10QBP0229 but this 0230 unit says it covers the 0229 w/the stud kit included and this 0230 was less $ than the 0229. The only chance I took was that the stud kit would be missing and if the picture (w/separated male terminals) was correct... |
| a bad fuse, thermal switches I had a dead GE Microwave and after replacing the Magnetron, it worked worked perfectly. Replacement was simple. Two words of warning! There a number of other possible faults that could cause failure: the controller board, switches in the door hitch, a bad fuse, thermal switches, a bad rectifier diode, etc. Check all of these first. Second warning! Very high voltage! I am an engineer who has worked with high-power transmitters; this is not a job for a novice! |