Senin, 21 Desember 2015

Get Microwave Plate Warmers Top List

Compare Microwave Plate Warmers with Waveware items product

List Price: $24.95
With Deal: $19.95 Details
You save: $5.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave Plate Warmers, please go to:

Must have!
These plate warmers work great, and are very simple to use, just put them between stacked plates (up to four plates) and pop them in the microwave for approx. one minute, plates and warmers come out very warm.

I have found that it works best to put a warmer under each plate at the table, this keeps the plate warm for the entire meal.

Pro's: Simple to use, look like they should last a long time.

Con's None that I have found.

See Products Related To Microwave Plate Warmers: Waveware

Each pack of three heats up to four plates. The set can be stacked togeather and used as a tabletop hotplate or used individually as heated place settings. They can also be used cold as a non-slip grip for infants meals.
Looking to purchase more!
Wow, these are great! I ordered in Dec 2014 and have been using daily since then. They heat the center of the plate, while the edges stay cool. Also work great as a warm pad under the plate during the meal. I haven't had any problem with them at all - don't seem too thick or too thin, they would probably work just fine on square plates IMHO. I've only used them on round dinner plates and bowls. The plate warmers didn't really fit down into the bowls, (one underneath as well), but it seemed to work reasonably well anyway. I also appreciate that I can run them through the dishwasher if needed. I'm back on Amazon to order more, (my sister-in-laws both loved 'em too!), but drats! out of stock. Sent an email to the company with fingers crossed.
Too Bulky, Lighter Ones Better
I purchased two different types of plate warmers: these, and a set of Progressus ServIt Hot Plate Heaters, Pack of 4. I prefer the latter. These are bulky, more expensive, and don't do any better job than the thinner ones. In fact, the thinner ones work better.