| Compare Amana Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 31940001 with Amana items product |
Offer List: Price: $24.58 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Amana Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 31940001, please browse through: Worked Great I did not know my range had 2 igniters in it but it does. I had to use the metal cage from my old igniter as the mount was different, but every one I looked at was different then mine. After replacing the oven started in about 30 seconds and has been doing so for weeks. |
| See Products Related To Amana Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 31940001: Amana Amana Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 31940001amana arg7200 keeps coming up as THEY DONT KNOW. why do they have teh calculator if they are going to pull this? seems a little funny that the calculator keeps saying sorry we can't conform this part fits when my model range that i am working on is right in the list and looks exactly like the part shown. i don't want to buy it and then have it be doa and them not warrant it because it said that. I am afraid to buy this part. it;s not the part i don't like, its the calculator. |
| amana arg7200 keeps coming up as THEY DONT KNOW. why do they have teh calculator if they are going to pull this? seems a little funny that the calculator keeps saying sorry we can't conform this part fits when my model range that i am working on is right in the list and looks exactly like the part shown. i don't want to buy it and then have it be doa and them not warrant it because it said that. I am afraid to buy this part. it;s not the part i don't like, its the calculator. |