Senin, 14 Desember 2015

Get Microwave Coffee Maker Best

Compare Microwave Coffee Maker with KitchenWorthy items product

List Price: $12.99
With Deal: $12.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Coffee Machines


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave Coffee Maker, please go to:

Great for a single cup of coffee
After 58 years of life, I have decided to become a coffee drinker. I purchased this item so that I can make an individual cup of coffee without a lot of fanfare.This pot does the trick. I can make a single cup of coffee in 4 1/2 minutes and the coffee is good. However, this pot is not perfect. For one, when I try to make more than one cup at a time, the pot leaks a little at the bottom. It might be because the water level should really not exceed 2 cups, and for that two cups of water, I get one good cup of coffee. The other thing is the sediment. The basket is supposed to eliminate the need for a filter, and for the most part, it does. However, I experience a very small bit of sediment at the bottom of my coffee cup. In my opinion, it's no big deal. I just don't drink the last teaspoon or so of the coffee. All in all, I like this gadget, though I am considering purchasing some small filters and trying them out with it. Clean up is also very easy.

See Products Related To Microwave Coffee Maker: KitchenWorthy

290-SCOFF Features: -Simple, fresh brewed coffee in minutes. -Works with your favorite coffee. -Makes delicious coffee without the mess. -Make up to 30 ounces per brew. -No paper filters to replace. -Fast and easy cleanup. Product Type: -Single cup brewers. Color: -Black. Material: -Plastic. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -6.5". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -8". Overall Product Weight: -2 lbs.
Great for a single cup of coffee
After 58 years of life, I have decided to become a coffee drinker. I purchased this item so that I can make an individual cup of coffee without a lot of fanfare.This pot does the trick. I can make a single cup of coffee in 4 1/2 minutes and the coffee is good. However, this pot is not perfect. For one, when I try to make more than one cup at a time, the pot leaks a little at the bottom. It might be because the water level should really not exceed 2 cups, and for that two cups of water, I get one good cup of coffee. The other thing is the sediment. The basket is supposed to eliminate the need for a filter, and for the most part, it does. However, I experience a very small bit of sediment at the bottom of my coffee cup. In my opinion, it's no big deal. I just don't drink the last teaspoon or so of the coffee. All in all, I like this gadget, though I am considering purchasing some small filters and trying them out with it. Clean up is also very easy.